Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Go Mustangs!

So there's a story behind this hat that goes back almost a year ago now. While I was out in San Luis Obispo on a business trip about a year ago we had just found out that we were going to be having a baby, but we didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl. I was instructed to get something nice for the baby while in SLO....so I did. This hat. Well, when I got home and showed off the hat that I was so proud of myself for finding the first thing Abby said was, "what if we have a girl?" I just said it would look cute on her too :-) Well, fortunately for me we had a boy and I never had to make a case for that (although it would have looked just fine on a little girl). Needless to say Blake is a Cal Poly fan and looks good in Green and Gold. Don't you think so?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: